WWE Reports Two Injuries at Tonight's Raw Posted by Steve Carrier on 09/24/2013 at 12:21 AM
WWE has reported that both CM Punk and The Miz were injured at tonight's Raw event. Here is an excerpt from their article.
"Despite being injured before suffering the KO Punch that left him unconscious, it was surprisingly Miz who fared the better of the two wounded warriors, as WWE medical official Dr. Chris Amann basically gave The Awesome One what amounted to a clean bill of health.
“We did evaluate [Miz] in the training room and everything appeared to look OK,” said Amann. “He had some bruising around the jawbone; I expect him to be pretty sore, but it doesn’t appear as though there’s any major damage.”
As for Punk, however, Amann tells a much more uncertain tale.
"Punk, as you saw, went through a table and landed on the concrete. He suffered multiple bruises and scrapes on his back,” said Amann. “We advised him to get additional treatment, including some X-rays, but he refused, so we’re going to follow up with him tomorrow, see how he feels and re-evaluate him then.”
Whether the grisly trip through the table will lead to more tests for the former WWE Champion remains to be seen. “It’s certainly possible,” said Amann. “Based on how he’s feeling and what his symptoms are will determine whether we do any additional testing or not.”"
WWE Raw Results - 9/23/13 Posted by Steve Carrier on 09/23/2013 at 07:23 PM
- Tonight's WWE RAW opens with a video for Angelo Savoldi, the oldest wrestler who just passed away this past week. The video featured Vince McMahon's voice.
- We get a look back at Daniel Bryan winning the WWE Title at Night of Champions. We get a look back at last week's RAW where the Superstars came to help Daniel Bryan.
- Michael Cole welcomes us to RAW. 10 Superstars from last week are on the stage and ready for a protest. Justin Gabriel, Zack Ryder, Rob Van Dam, Kofi Kingston, The Usos, R-Truth, Dolph Ziggler, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil are out. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are introduced and make their way out. We see The Shield standing guard at ringside.
Triple H and Stephanie thank the WWE Superstars for stepping up. Triple H says he knows it had nothing to do with Daniel Bryan being in the ring. Rob Van Dam speaks up and says they were fighting for Bryan and for what is right. Fans chant for RVD. Stephanie and Triple H rub it in how The Shield has beat them all down since arriving to WWE. Triple H is going to give them all a shot tonight to make it right. There will be an elimination handicap match against The Shield tonight. Their partner will be Daniel Bryan. Stephanie says that's not all. They wanted to say thank you to the fans as well. Fans will have the chance to pick Randy Orton's opponent tonight - R-Truth, Dolph Ziggler or Rob Van Dam. Fans chant for CM Punk. Stephanie plugs the WWE App and they thank everyone.
- Still to come, CM Punk will speak. We go to commercial.
Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio
Back from the break and Kofi Kingston waits in the ring as World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio makes his way out for a non-title match.
Back and forth to start but Del Rio takes control. Kofi ends up leaping over the top rope and taking Del Rio out on the floor. Kofi brings it back in the ring and keeps control for a 2 count. Del Rio with a big kick to the gut. Kofi sends Del Rio back to the floor with a dropkick. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Del Rio is in control after sending Kofi into the ring post during commercial. Del Rio works on Kofi's arm now. More back and forth action with pin attempts. Kofi catches Del Rio with a dropkick in mid-air. Kofi nails SOS for a close 2 count. More offense by Kofi including the Boom Drop. Del Rio counters Trouble In Paradise with a German suplex for 2. More offense by Del Rio. Kofi blocks the cross armbreaker but Del Rio goes for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Kofi counters that with a DDT for 2. Del Rio runs into a kick. Kofi springboards in but Del Rio blocks him. Del Rio throws Kofi into the ring post. Del Rio wins with the cross armbreaker.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- Back from commercial and The Miz is backstage with Renee Young. We see footage from what happened last week with Randy Orton. Triple H walks up and asks how Miz is feeling. Triple H says fans want to see MizTV and his guest will be Big Show.
- We get a look back at Triple H firing Cody Rhodes several weeks ago. We also see Goldust returning to face Orton.
- Still to come in the main event, an 11 vs. 3 handicap match.
- Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family make their way to the ring as the fans clap with their music. Bray takes a seat at ringside as Erick Rowan and Luke Harper hit the ring. We go to commercial.
Erick Rowan and Luke Harper vs. Darren Young and Titus O'Neil
Back from the break and here we go. Harper and Young start things out. Harper runs over Young with a huge boot as Wyatt laughs from his rocking chair. Rowan comes in with his sheep mask on and works over Young. Harper comes back in and keeps the attack up on Young, stopping him from tagging. The Wyatts continue to dominate Young and keep him from tagging.
Young finally fights out and tags in Titus. Titus runs over Harper and knocks Rowan off the apron. Titus unloads on Harper. Rowan comes back in but Young clotheslines him to the floor. Harper nails Titus with a massive clothesline for the win.
Winners: Erick Rowan and Luke Harper
- After the match, Young comes in the ring to check on Titus. Bray runs in the ring and beats Young up. Bray hits Sister Abigail on Young. The Wyatt Family poses over The Primetime Players to end it.
- Back from the break and out comes The Miz for MizTV. Miz says he's banged up and really pissed off after being humiliated in front of his family last week by Orton. Miz says this isn't over by a long shot. Miz says payback will come and it will be awesome. He brings out his guest for tonight, Big Show.
We see footage of Big Show punching Dusty Rhodes last week. Miz talks about his history with Show but asks how he could do something like that. Miz points out that Triple H and Stephanie would have put The Shield on Dusty if he hadn't punched him. Miz says it's time for Big Show to step up. Miz knocks Stephanie McMahon and here she comes. Stephanie says she's going to let a lot of what Miz said slide. Miz tells Stephanie to take her legal threats and shove them up her ass. Stephanie runs down Miz and calls him a utility player - someone they need to do a radio or TV appearance early in the morning, someone they need to travel to another country or someone they send to a local supermarket autograph signing. Stephanie says Miz failed his family, friends and himself last week. Stephanie says Miz just couldn't measure up last week. She says he hasn't learned his lesson. Stephanie orders Big Show to knock Miz out. Show immediately knocks Miz out and leaves the ring. Stephanie stands over Miz before making her exit.
- Still to come, CM Punk's return to Chicago.
Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam
We go to the ring and out comes Randy Orton. Fans voted for Orton's opponent on the WWE App and Jerry Lawler reveals it to be Rob Van Dam with 57% of the vote. Out comes RVD to a big pop.
Ricardo Rodriguez is at ringside for this one. Orton strikes first and beats RVD down. Back and forth as Orton retreats to the floor to take a breather. They go at it and RVD sends Orton back to the floor. Orton tries to come in but RVD kicks him into the barrier. RVD goes for a move off the apron and Orton knocks him to the floor. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Orton is in control in the ring now. RVD makes a comeback. Orton cuts him off and readies for the RKO. RVD blocks it and nails a big heel kick. 2 count by RVD. More back and forth. RVD with a thrust kick from the second rope. RVD goes for the Five Star Frogsplash but Orton gets to his feet. RVD nails a splash instead. RVD goes back to the top but Orton knocks him down. Orton kicks RVD back out to the floor and follows. Orton works RVD over on the floor and tosses him into the barrier. Orton tears apart the barrier and gets disqualified.
Double Count Out
- After the bell, Orton drops RVD's back over the metal in the barrier. Orton throws RVD into the steel steps and runs away the referees. Orton with right hands to the face now. Orton tosses RVD into another set of steel steps. Orton tosses RVD over the announcers table. Orton grabs RVD by his hair and brings him back in the ring. Orton hits a draping DDT from the top rope as we go to replays.
- Back from the break and during the commercial, Alberto Del Rio ran down and attacked Rob Van Dam while trainers were helping him out of the ring.
- We get hype for WWE 2K14.
- Randy Orton approaches The Bella Twins backstage. He tells Brie Bella what he did to RVD was only a fraction of what he's going to do to Daniel Bryan. Orton tells her to upgrade but she says she has a real man and a real champion in Bryan. Orton runs down Bryan some more before walking off.
- They air a video for Triple H's new DVD.
- AJ Lee walks in on Stephanie McMahon backstage. AJ isn't happy about a tag team match she's been booked in tonight. Stephanie gets in AJ's face and tells her she will compete in a 10 Diva match tonight or maybe she won't be Divas Champion for much longer. AJ leaves to get ready for her match.
We go to the ring and out comes Fandango to a big pop. Summer Rae is out with him. We go to commercial.
Fandango vs. Santino Marella
We go to the ring and out comes Fandango to a big pop. Summer Rae is out with him. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Santino Marella is out. They go at it and Fandango takes control. Fans chant for Summer Rae big time. Fandango decks Santino as Summer distracts him. Fandango goes to the top but Santino stops him. Fandango fights him off and nails the big leg drop for the win.
- Still to come, CM Punk's return to Chicago. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes CM Punk to a huge pop from the hometown crowd. He's wearing a Chicago Blackhawks jersey.
Punk says the fans just ruined his good mood. He hasn't smiled in 8 days but came out here and couldn't help himself. Punk tried to get the Stanley Cup here tonight but it's in Montreal being engraved. Punk feels he let fans down by not having the Cup here tonight. Punk apologizes for Heyman pinning him at Night of Champions. Punk says he doesn't know if he can do this anymore because he's let everyone down. Fans boo. But Punk says he comes out to one hell of an ovation and talks about the Blackhawks some more. More hockey talk. Punk says he's proud of his Blackhawks jersey and the people. Punk says he's going to come back and win because that's the Chicago way. Punk says he wants to fight. Paul Heyman comes out singing in his wheelchair, with no Ryback or Curtis Axel.
Heyman introduces himself and Punk threatens him with a beatdown. They go on and Heyman shows us a photo of Punk being pinned at Night of Champions. A "walrus" chant breaks out. Punk asks if Heyman's goons can get to him faster than Punk can get to Heyman. Punk says he's going to rip Heyman's face off. Heyman brags again about pinning Punk. He goes to leave but his electric wheelchair isn't working. Punk drops the mic and runs to Heyman on the ramp. Ryback and Curtis Axel meet Punk on the ramp and beat him down. Punk fights them both off but Axel beats him back down after Ryback gets knocked off the ramp. Axel takes Punk to the stage. Punk counters and whips Axel into the lights under the big screen. Punk leaps off the stage and goes after Ryback on the floor. Punk fights off Axel next but Ryback attacks from behind. Ryback beats up Punk and throws him into parts of the set. Ryback slams Punk on top of a production case and presses him high in the air on top of it. Ryback tosses Punk through a table from up high and Punk lands bad on the floor. Heyman gets up from his wheelchair and can walk just fine. Ryback says this is what happens to bullies. Heyman stands over Punk laughing. Fans chant for Punk as we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Punk is being checked on by referees as Cameron and Naomi make their way out.
Cameron, Naomi, Natalya and The Bella Twins vs. AJ Lee, Layla, Alicia Fox, Aksana and Tamina Snuka
We go to the ring and The Bella Twins are coming out with Eva Marie. Natalya, Cameron and Naomi are already out. The other Divas are also out except Divas Champion AJ Lee, here she comes now. We see Punk refusing help from officials backstage. Jo Jo is also at ringside. Natalya and Alicia start things out.
Brie Bella comes in and unloads on Alicia. Some of the girls get knocked to the floor. AJ comes in and goes at it with Brie now. Brie ends up getting the pin on AJ.
Winners: Cameron, Naomi, Natalya and The Bella Twins
- After the match, Tamina carries AJ away with the other Divas. The cast of Total Divas celebrate in the ring.
- The Shield is backstage and they're not worried about tonight's handicap match. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes Daniel Bryan to the ring. Bryan cuts a promo on Randy Orton and is confident about getting the WWE Title back at Battleground. Bryan gets a "yes!" chant going and out comes The Shield to interrupt.
Handicap Match: The Shield vs. Daniel Bryan, Rob Van Dam, Darren Young, Titus O'Neil, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth, Zack Ryder, Justin Gabriel and The Usos
Bryan waits in the ring as The Shield comes through the crowd. Before they can get to the ring, Goldust and Cody Rhodes jump the barrier and beat them down. They're dressed in all-black. Security breaks it up and drags the Rhodes brothers away. The Shield try to recover at ringside. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and the other team has assembled as The Shield looks on. One of the Usos goes at it with Seth Rollins to start the match. Ziggler comes in and keeps up the attack on Rollins. More tags by both teams. Ambrose ends up pinning Rob Van Dam and he's eliminated. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Reigns works over Kofi before tagging in Ambrose. Ambrose keeps control of Kofi until he nails a cross body for a 2 count. More back and forth. Ambrose focuses on the injured arm of Kofi. Ambrose nails his finisher for the pin. Kofi is eliminated. It's 9 vs. 3 now. Titus comes in and takes Ambrose to the corner. Titus runs over Ambrose with a clothesline. Titus and Reigns go at it now. Rollins and Reigns double team in the corner after a tag. Reigns tags back in and keeps control of Titus.
Titus misses a big boot and Reigns spears him for the pin. Titus is eliminated. Gabriel comes in and goes at it with Reigns now. Reigns nails another spear for the quick pin. Gabriel is eliminated. Ryder comes in and nails Reigns with a double knees to the face. Ryder with a missile dropkick. Reigns blocks the Broski Boot with a big spear for another pin. Ryder is gone. Its 6 vs. 3 now. Bryan comes in and unloads on Reigns. They go at it as the fans chant. Bryan dropkicks Rollins and Ambrose. Reigns misses a splash. Bryan with a dropkick in the corner and another. One of the Usos tags in and superkicks Reigns. The other Uso nails a Superfly Splash for the pin. Reigns is eliminated.
Back from the break and Young is getting beat up by Rollins and Ambrose. Young goes to eliminate Ambrose but Rollins tags in and breaks the pin off the top rope. Rollins pins Young and he's eliminated. Ziggler comes in and unloads on Rollins. Ziggler gets caught and dropped into the second turnbuckle. Ambrose comes back in and covers Ziggler for a 2 count. Ambrose keeps control of Ziggler and beats him down in another corner. Ziggler nails a Zig Zag out of nowhere and pins Ambrose. He's eliminated. It's 5 vs. 1 now.
Rollins comes in and works over Ziggler. He realizes how outnumbered he is now. Rollins keeps Ziggler away from his partners and keeps up the attack and pin attempts. Ziggler counters and nails a huge DDT. Truth comes in and hits clotheslines. Truth with the corkscrew and faceplant for a 2 count. Truth misses a scissors kick and Rollins stomps on his head for the pin. Truth is eliminated. Bryan, Ziggler and the Usos each take a corner of the ring to surround Rollins. They jump him at once and beat him down. Ambrose runs back down but Ziggler knocks him out of the ring. Reigns comes up on the apron but the Usos superkick him to the floor. The Usos run the ropes and leap out onto Reigns. Bryan and Rollins go at it now. Rollins takes Bryan to the top but Bryan knocks him to the mat. Bryan nails the diving headbutt. The crowd really gets into it as Bryan gets a chant going. Bryan nails the flying knees on Rollins for the win.
Winner: Daniel Bryan
- Bryan celebrates after the win. RAW goes off the air with Bryan and the fans chanting together.
Matt Morgan on Fans Being Upset Over TNA Departure
Matt Morgan discussed with Scott Fishman of The Miami Herald on why fans shouldn't be upset with his departure from TNA Wrestling.
"People get mad and upset all the time with TNA by saying, 'How could you let Matt Morgan leave TNA,'" Morgan said. "Well, because this is what they could have done. If TNA wanted to, they could have made me sit at home all the way until when my contract expired, which would have been next July. That would have been another year, miss a year in my prime doing nothing. A lot of companies have done that in the past. That's a business decision, and nobody can be mad at a company for doing it.
"They could have easily done that in keeping a 7-foot, 300-pound giant on their roster that they don't have. They didn't. My hats off to them for letting me move on with no strings attached and being able to put my family in a better situation."
You can check out the complete interview at this link.
The profiles of Mr Anderson and Mickie James have been officially removed from the TNA Impact Wrestling Official Roster Page. The two wrestlers have been negotiating with TNA on new contracts. It has been rumored that James turned down an initial contract offer from TNA and has possibly expressed interest in returning to the WWE.
RUMOR: Big Changes Coming To The Knockouts Division
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that TNA producer John “Big” Gaburick plans to revamp TNA’s Knockouts division.
The report goes on to say that Gaburick sees the division as something that used to set TNA apart from WWE and has been marginalized recently.
Gaburick is said to have given Christy Hemme some authority in handling talent relations for the Knockouts. Hemme has been scouting new talent and is said to be answering directly to Gaburick. Christy has received high marks for how she has handled the new role so far.
Ik ben Boon Kenneth, en gebruik soms ook wel de schuilnaam Sting.
Ik ben een man en woon in Dworp (Belgie) en mijn beroep is .
Ik ben geboren op 05/06/1989 en ben nu dus 30 jaar jong.
Mijn hobby's zijn: Worstelen en films.
Druk op onderstaande knop om een berichtje achter te laten in mijn gastenboek