Divas Champion Michelle McCool def. Maryse – Divas Championship Match Festus vs. Ryan Braddock - No Contest R-Truth def. United States Champion Shelton Benjamin – Non-title Match Jeff Hardy def. The Brian Kendrick The Great Khali def. Scotty Goldman WWE Champion Triple H def. MVP – Non-title Match
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Vladimir Kozlov’s demand for better competition has quickly snowballed into an eastern promise of destruction. Once again, his rage turned volatile, bringing unsuspected carnage on both WWE Champion Triple H and No. 1 contender Jeff Hardy.
Just when it looked as if Ezekiel Jackson’s distracting presence would help provide The Brian Kendrick with another victory, Jeff Hardy suddenly countered for the win. But as The Legend Thriller showed his appreciation to the WWE Universe, the Moscow Mauler emerged to deliver his explosive boot, dropping Hardy for the second week in a row. (WATCH) (PHOTOS)
Later in the evening, WWE Champion Triple H proved victorious in a hard fought non-title match with Montel Vontavious Porter. But, after The Game devalued the Ballin’ Superstar with his Pedigree, Kozlov emerged once more to attack the champion, slamming through The King of Kings with the force of a runaway Siberian Express. (WATCH) (PHOTOS)
Has the iron jaw of Vladimir Kozlov finally bitten off more competition then he can chew?
Taunting a legend SmackDown General Manager Vickie Guerrero and Big Show spent their evening in jovial spirits, still relishing in their Unforgiven ambush as they waited for Undertaker’s arrival, claiming they would humble and break him. Chavo Guerrero even went so far as to act out a mock apology in full Deadman dress. But, the Mexican Warrior later paid for his impression, walking into the awaiting clutches of The Phenom.
My Movers Co. is packing up SmackDown Jesse and Festus are so excited about SmackDown’s move to MyNetwork TV – Oct. 3 at 8/7 CT (1-2 PUNCH TO KICK OFF MOVE TO MYNETWORK TV) – that they continued to make themselves the exclusive moving company of WWE. After giving the packaging treatment to Kenny Dykstra last week, Festus elected to forgo his match with Ryan Braddock to allow time for he and Jesse to wrap the young Superstar to go. (WATCH) (PHOTOS)
Then, at the conclusion of Carlito’s Cabana, My Moving Co. went to work again. Carlito and Primo – Carlito’s brother and the talk show’s special guest - began to discuss the ease in which they won their premiere SmackDown match last week, a non-title contest against WWE Tag Team Champions Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder. When the champions arrived to dispute the claim that the Colons deserved to be the champions, they ended up agreeing to a WWE Tag Team Championship Match with the dynamic brothers next week. (PHOTOS)
When things became heated, Jesse & Festus arrived to bubble wrap the Cabana set, including Hawkins and Ryder, who Festus chased out of the arena with a palm tree.
R-Title Opportunity? R-Truth picked up his biggest victory to date over a stunned United States Champion Shelton Benjamin – applying a quick counter to a German suplex, allowing him to overcome The Gold Standard and remain undefeated since his debut in WWE. (PHOTOS)
Michelle mashes Maryse In an Unforgiven rematch for the gold, Divas Champion Michelle McCool (MICHELLE'S PHOTO GALLERY) once again silenced Maryse. (MARYSE'S PHOTO GALLERY) Being “the sexiest of the sexy” proved of no help once the ultra-athletic champion hit a devastating Wings of Love on Maryse. (WATCH) (PHOTOS)
Stomping on the punch line The Great Khali dominated Scotty Goldman, easily pinning the newcomer with one foot. Although Goldman enjoyed a good joke before the match at Khali’s expense, there was nothing funny about the beating the Punjabi Giant laid on his grinning opponent. (PHOTOS)
And at the Helm Gregory Helms reemerged to make a noticeable appearance on Friday night. He popped in with various comments throughout the night to talk about several of the Superstars. Curiosity is at a fever pitch as to when and if Helms will make his return to SmackDown.
WWE has been restricting Undertaker's in-ring participation as of late due to soreness in his knee, reports www.prowrestling.NET. Taker had minor surgery on it during his layoff, but came back early for his match with Edge at SummerSlam. Since his return, he's been limited to tag matches for the most part to keep his workload light. Nonetheless, his knee is said to be improving and it's only a matter of time before he works more singles matches.
Tennessean.com has revealed details regarding Jeff Hardy's incident at a Nashville airport yesterday.
Hardy was denied boarding a Southwest Airline flight to his home in North Carolina after appearing intoxicated at the Nashville International Airport's Southwest gate, according to Southwest spokesman Chris Mainz.
An employee reported Hardy's suspicious behavior and he was denied entry to the flight. Hardy was not arrested and was offered to take a later flight.
"He was very cooperative and there was no altercation," Mainz said. "There was no need to get police."
Hardy declined the airline's offer and made other arrangements.
Former WWE star Damian Demento has announced in a blog post on his MySpace page that he's planning on returning to the ring.
Demento wrote: "At fifty years of age I decided to come out of retirement and get back into the ring. Not as Phillip Thies, but as a new Damian Demento. I'm designing an outfit that will incorporate some aspects of the old gimmick and mix in a more contemporary Gothic style. Because I don't trust anybody currently involved in wrestling, I'll only book a good friend of mine to work with on Indy shows. And yes, I'll use the Damian Demento name. If after 16 years the WWE wants to ridicule me in their magazine, I'm using the name. Let's see if they come after me with their building full of lawyers in Stamford Connecticut."
Apparently his ring name will be "The New Damian Demento." Demento wrote: "Now, to answer those who may think I'm too old to make a comeback. For the next three months I will do whatever I have to do to increase muscle mass, lower body fat, and improve my endurance. AND I MEAN WHATEVER I HAVE TO DO! You can read into that what you want. I will document the physical changes my body goes through with pictures and post them online so everybody can follow my progress. You will see for yourselves that I'm very serious about this next phase of my life. I already have several Indy promoters on the East Coast interested in booking "The New Damian Demento." But it gets even more interesting. Just wait until I release the type of matches I'll be performing. You may not believe what you'll hear."
According to an eyewitness, there was an incident shortly before 11 AM Wednesday morning at the Nashville International Airport involving WWE star Jeff Hardy, who was removed from his flight heading to North Carolina. Hardy, who was traveling with Gregory Helms and his brother Matt, was taken off his flight flanked by several police officers.
"Hardy wasn't in handcuffs, but he was clearly being 'escorted', said an eyewitness who asked not to be identified. "They weren't touching him though, but they had him flanked. He was wearing the same clothes he left the building in Tuesday night. Once they got him off the plane they allowed him to use his phone, before leading him away."
There were conflicting stories floating around among WWE performers following Wednesday's incident. At this point we are still looking to confirm exactly what the reason was that Hardy was removed from the plane and we don't want to speculate any further beyond that.
We can confirm Hardy was removed from his scheduled flight after boarding the plane and that the story had made its way around Titan Tower, where there was concern about his standing with the company. The story was a big topic of conversation among WWE's workers yesterday as well.
-- During the latest edition of Legends Roundtable on WWE 24/7 featuring Ric Flair, Mick Foley, Tazz and Jim Ross, they talked about factions in professional wrestling. Foley brought up how his "Union" faction from back in 1999 (featuring Vince McMahon, Big Show, Test and Ken Shamrock) didn't work out too well. Foley said he can't use about five different variations of the term "Union" for legal reasons if he ever left WWE, which he found funny. He also said WWE owns the the rights to "Mankind," but he owns "Cactus Jack" - the persona he portrayed for a number of years before joining WWE. Considering that Foley owns the name, it opens up the opportunity for "Cactus Jack" to appear in TNA if they ever decide to go that route.
NEWS AND VIDEO FROM THURSDAY'S TNA WRESTLING "iMPACT" BROADCAST ON SPIKE TV - MICK FOLEY MAKES HIS FIRST APPEARANCE IN TNA! By Bill Banks
There are several major news items to report from Thursday's "iMPACT!" broadcast on SpikeTV as TNA Wrestling heads towards our biggest Pay-Per-View of the year on October 12 with "Bound For Glory"...
Click on the play button below to watch Jeff Jarrett's emotional confrontation with Sting and Kurt Angle - including Mick Foley's first appearance in TNA Wrestling!
- Mick Foley made his first TNA broadcast appearance, as Jeff Jarrett introduced the hardcore icon after Kurt Angle challenged "The King Of The Mountain" to fight him at Bound For Glory. How will the landscape of TNA Wrestling change with Foley's debut? What does Foley have to do with the problems between Jarrett and Angle? Expect more big news on Foley and TNA Wrestling on next Thursday's broadcast!
- Speaking of Jarrett, he had some incredibly emotional words for Sting and Kurt Angle about the veterans of the business holding down the young superstars. As mentioned above, Angle challenged Jarrett to fight him at Bound For Glory - but Jarrett told the Olympic gold medalist not to push him...and then pointed to the big screen, signaling the appearance of Foley!
- The team of AJ Styles and Christian Cage defeated The Motor City Machineguns after AJ beat Sabin with the Styles Clash. After the bout, Cage tried to shake hands with Alex Shelley, but Shelley flipped off Cage and it nearly led to a brawl!
- The Prince Justice Brotherhood defeated Petey Williams, Jimmy Rave and Johnny Devine in six man action
- During the broadcast, Beer Money's Jacqueline came out and got into a confrontation with LAX's Hector Guerrero. Later on, it was announced that LAX will face Beer Money next week, and the losing team loses the services of their manager!
- TNA World Champion Samoa Joe and "The Icon" Sting both spoke out about their upcoming TNA World Heavyweight Championship match at "Bound For Glory".
- Booker T defeated "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal after interference by Lethal's former bride turned backstabber, SoCal Val!
- "The War Machine" Rhino and TNA Women's Champion Taylor Wilde defeated Cute Kip and Velvet Sky of the Beautiful People in mixed tag team action. After the bout, Awesome Kong hit the ring and joined the Beautiful People in annihilating Rhino and Wilde.
According to a report on PWTorch.com, Kevin Nash has renewed his contract with TNA Wrestling. Nash didn't appear at No Surrender this past Sunday and the word going around was that he would not appear on television again until he signed a new deal. Nash should be expected back on Impact in the near future.
-- On today's Bubba the Love Sponge radio show, Bubba reported that Kurt told him he has filed for a divorce from Karen. Sources from TNA have confirmed this news to be true. Both individuals are currently in Orlando for tonight's Impact and said to getting along fine backstage.
-- Booker T was advertised to compete in the main event of last Sunday's TNA No Surrender Pay-Per-View, but missed the show because his flight out of Texas was cancelled due to Hurricane Ike. Now, word is coming out that TNA actually took steps to prevent this from happening. The company made plans for Booker to fly out a few days early on Thursday along with Sheik Abdul Bashir and Hernandez of LAX. However, Booker chose to stay at his home in Houston and planned to fly out on his originally scheduled flight over the weekend. Booker's bad judgement regarding this situation has reinforced the feeling among many backstage that he does not take his commitment to TNA as seriously as he should.
ECW Champion Matt Hardy def. Mike Knox (non-title) Evan Bourne (w/ Ricky Ortiz) def. The Miz (w/ John Morrison) Jack Swagger def. Chase Stevens Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas) def. Finlay (w/ Hornswoggle)
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Both ECW Champion Matt Hardy and Mark Henry were victorious on ECW on Sci Fi on Tuesday night, as the rivals are just weeks away from their ECW Title match at No Mercy. More on this story… (WATCH ECW's QUICK CUT)
Henry sought retribution after last week’s ECW when Hornswoggle caused a distraction, leading Finlay to hit Henry with a shillelagh. With WWE Hall of Famer Tony Atlas in his corner, Henry got his revenge, causing Finlay’s luck to run out. Henry manhandled the Belfast Brawler throughout the match, but once The World Strongest Man cornered Hornswoggle, Finlay attacked Henry with the shillelagh for the second week in a row, an act unseen by the referee. While suffering through the pain inflicted on his arm by the shillelagh, Henry still dominated, pinning Finlay after a World’s Strongest Slam. Despite the win on ECW, The World’s Strongest Man has one thing on his mind – winning back the ECW Title he lost, without being pinned, during the ECW Championship Scramble Match at Unforgiven just nine days ago. (PHOTOS | WATCH))
Also on ECW, Matt Hardy proved once again why he’s the ECW Champion when he pinned Mike Knox for the second week in a row. Hardy delivered another Twist of Fate to the devious Knox, who wore the battle wounds on his face from last week’s tag team defeat by the ECW Champ. Hardy, who has proclaimed he wants to be the greatest ECW Champion of all time, is looking stronger than ever with another victory under his ECW Title. (PHOTOS)
The rivalry between Evan “Air” Bourne and John Morrison & The Miz escalated to a new level this week when Bourne was accompanied to the ring by a fellow member of ECW General Manager Theodore Long’s New Superstar Initiative, Ricky Ortiz. Unlike last week, when The Miz distracted Bourne allowing Morrison to get the win, Bourne was victorious over The Miz this week in singles action. Morrison interfered by grabbing Bourne, prompting Ortiz to attack the Shaman of Sexy, distracting The Miz long enough for Bourne to roll up the self-proclaimed “Chick Magnet” for the victory. (PHOTOS)
Finally, “The All-American American” Jack Swagger was successful once again, this time defeating Chase Stevens. After winning his second match on ECW with a Red, White and Blue Thunder Bomb, smiling Swagger is looking like another fine Extreme competitor to come out of the ECW New Superstar Initiative.
World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho def. CM Punk in a Steel Cage Match to retain Candice Michelle def. Jillian JBL def. Tommy Dreamer Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase & Manu def. Kofi Kingston, Jerry “The King” Lawler and Good Ol’ J.H. (Charlie Haas impersonating Jim Ross) Jamie Noble def. Paul Burchill Rey Mysterio def. Kane by disqualification
MEMPHIS, Tenn. – On Raw, World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho successfully defended his title, but as announced Monday night, the biggest challenges to his reign are still ahead. First, a World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match at No Mercy against the champion’s nemesis, Shawn Michaels. And if Jericho is able to defeat the man who revolutionized the Ladder Match, he’ll be forced to face the winner of Batista and JBL’s No Mercy match at the next pay-per-view.
Ladder-day saint The night’s first match was an eagerly anticipated Steel Cage Match between CM Punk and World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho, which saw the Straightedge Superstar attempt to win back the title he was unable to defend at Unforgiven. The punt in the head that Punk received from Randy Orton a week ago proved to be too much to overcome, however, as Jericho escaped the steel cage, once again slipping away with the title.
By the end of the show, however, Jericho’s smile had turned upside down. Just after Raw General Manager Mike Adamle agreed with the champion’s suggestion that Batista and JBL face one another at No Mercy in a No. 1 Contender’s Match, he announced that Jericho would still be defending his title at the event. To the shock and horror of the World Heavyweight Champion, Shawn Michaels emerged, identifying himself as Jericho’s opponent. After having a ladder brought out, HBK mounted it and declared that they would be facing each other in a contest made famous by The Showstopper: A Ladder Match.
Fight for your right Earlier in the night, JBL handily defeated Tommy Dreamer as part of the ongoing Raw-ECW talent exchange. Afterward, the Longhorn Loudmouth refused to leave the ring until Adamle named him No. 1 contender to Jericho’s World Heavyweight Title. Proving the adage that birds of a feather flock together, JBL was soon joined by both the injured Randy Orton and Intercontinental Champion Santino Marella, accompanied by Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix. Marella claimed to be the right choice to challenge Jericho and Orton stated his intention to win the World Heavyweight Championship once he’s cleared to compete, but both were interrupted by Batista’s entrance music.
The Animal came to the ring, offering to beat all of the assembled Superstars in order to get his hands on the coveted gold. Attempting to diffuse the situation, Adamle made his entrance, explaining that a decision on the No. 1 contender would be made later in the evening. Adamle’s attempts to calm things down were ultimately futile, however, as a brawl broke out, ending with Batista laying out both halves of “Glamarella.” Later in the evening, Adamle made good on his word, agreeing with Chris Jericho’s suggestion that Batista and JBL face one another at No Mercy to determine the rightful No. 1 contender.
A friend in need Just prior to Adamle’s dual No Mercy announcements, in the night’s main event, Rey Mysterio faced the maniacal Kane, who had addressed the WWE Universe earlier wearing his old mask. Though the Master of the 619 won the match by a disqualification, the Big Red Monster paid the bell no heed, attempting to pull off Mysterio’s mask. Before Kane could dishonor the luchador, however, the Ultimate Underdog’s tag team partner from the previous week and fellow high-flyer, Evan Bourne, rushed the ring, and assisted Mysterio in chopping the 7-footer down to size.
Young turks Continuing to prove that they have not only some of the most impressive bloodlines in the WWE locker room, but also the skills to back them up, the team of World Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase and Manu faced off against Kofi Kingston, Jerry “The King” Lawler and Good Ol’ J.H., who was really Charlie Haas disguised as SmackDown’s Jim Ross. Rhodes, DiBiase & Manu went on to defeat their opponents, perhaps in a show of force to Randy Orton, who they shared a cold glance with prior to their match.
All eyes on her In just her second match since her return to sports-entertainment, Candice Michelle faced Jillian as her No Mercy opponent, Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix looked on from ringside. After Candice defeated the tone-deaf songstress, The Glamazon attempted to enter the ring, but was denied by a drop-kick from Candice.
Ig-Noble betrayal Attempting to soothe his broken heart after Layla ditched him for William Regal, Jamie Noble defeated Paul Burchill in their match on Raw. Afterward, Layla herself came out, and told Noble that she was sorry for not getting rid of him sooner. To add insult to injury, Layla was then joined by her fellow UK-native, and the two left arm-in-arm.
Also appearing on Raw for the first time was Dolph Ziggler, who introduced himself to Mike Adamle, Chris Jericho and Lance Cade. Ziggler also approached JBL as he waited in the ring to be announced No. 1 contender, as seen in the WWE.com Exclusive video.
According to Bryan Alvarez of F4WOnline.com, RAW superstars Chuck Palumbo and Paul London are in danger of being released from WWE. Neither man has been pushed hard on television since the draft.
Vince McMahon apparently liked Palumbo's motorcycle at first but has since lost interest. John Lauranitis, head of talent relations, has been friends with Palumbo since they worked together in WCW. Lauranitis got Palumbo work in Japan and then convinced WWE to bring him back after a less-than-stellar first stint with the company.
In regards to London, he still has several things going for him. He is liked backstage, bilingual, and has been taking acting classes to improve his character. However, he doesn't really have any backstage allies and that could cost him his job.
NO SURRENDER RESULTS: JEFF JARRETT HELPS SAMOA JOE RETAIN THE WORLD TITLE, A NEW X DIVISION CHAMPION IS CROWNED, VAL TURNS ON LETHAL AND MORE!
Missed the "No Surrender" Pay-Per-View event? Make sure to catch the replay all this week on your cable or satellite provider!
INDEMAND: Select times from September 15 - 27 on Ch. 501/503 DIRECTV: Check your programming guide for replay times DISH NETWORK: All Day Replays on September 16 -18 VIEWER'S CHOICE: Check your programming guide for replay times TVN: Check your programming guide for replay times
RESULTS FROM SUNDAY'S "NO SURRENDER" PAY-PER-VIEW EVENT
- Sting kicked off the event by saying that he will continue his mission in TNA to force the younger generation to show respect. The icon also revealed that he will face the winner of the main event for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at the October 12 "Bound For Glory" Pay-Per-View!
- Christian Cage was shown arriving in the backlot area, while Mike and Don informed viewers that Booker T would not be at the Pay-Per-View tonight due to Hurrican Ike. The main event will now be a three-way between Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle and Christian Cage.
- The Prince Justice Brotherhood (Shark Boy, Curry Man, Super Eric) defeated The Rock N' Rave Infection (Lance Rock, Jimmy Rave & Christy Hemme)
- Awesome Kong defeated ODB in a violent Falls Count Anywhere match after putting ODB through a wooden table that Kong's manager Raisha Saeed had slid into the ring.
- Lauren interviewed "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage about tonight's main event for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.
- Abyss and "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan defeated Team 3D after Morgan nailed Devon and Abyss hit him with the Black Hole Slam for the win! After the bout, Team 3D smashed Morgan with a chair and then planted it on Abyss! When Morgan got his senses back he thought Abyss had hit him with the weapon.
- TNA Women's Champion Taylor Wilde successfully defended the gold against Angelina Love of The Beautiful People after getting th pin with a suplex! The bout also saw Cute Kip and Velvet Sky get involved, while "The War Machine" Rhino stepped up to defend Wilde!
- Sheik Abdul Bashir became the new TNA X Division Champion by defeating "Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams and Consequences Creed. Williams hit the Canadian Destroyer on Creed, but Bashir pulled Williams out of the ring and smashed him into the steel ring post! Bashir then jumped back in the ring and covered Creed for the pin and the win!
- TNA World Heavyweight Champion Samoa Joe arrived to the arena for tonight's World Title main event
- In a ladder match to claim SoCal Val, "The Guru" Sonjay Dutt defeated "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal after Val turned on Lethal and cost him the match! After Val hit a low blow on Lethal, Dutt was able to climb the ladder and bring down the engagement ring. Val and Dutt ended up making out after the bout!
- In the back, Jeremy Borash interviewed Kurt Angle about the main event for the World Title. Angle also delivered a message to Jeff Jarrett, who he blames for helping AJ Styles take his Olympic gold medal.
- Beer Money Inc. successfully retained the TNA World Tag Team Championship by defeating The Latin American Xchange. Beer Money Inc's manager Jacqueline threw powder in the face of Homicide, who is still recovering from an eye injury at the hands of Beer Money. Thanks to the interference, Robert Roode and James Storm walked out still the champions.
- In a Mixed Martial Arts match, it was Frank Trigg defeating "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles in controversial fashion after Styles hit an accidental low blow on Trigg! After the bout, Styles brought a kendo stick into the ring and pummeled Trigg with it!
- Jeremy Borash interviewed TNA World Heavyweight Champion Samoa Joe about tonight's main event, and Joe had some very heated words about his dislike of Sting! Joe said he would only respect Sting when the icon steps up and delivers like Joe has in TNA.
- In the main event for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, Samoa Joe successfully retained the gold after "The King Of The Mountain" Jeff Jarrett made his return! While Joe was locked in the Ankle Lock submission, Jarrett hit the ring and nailed Angle with his guitar, allowing Joe to use the Muscle Buster to pin Angle! As the PPV went off the air, Joe and Jarrett looked over a bloodied Kurt Angle!
There was a bit of a scare last night at the TNA House Show in London, ON, as James Storm took a clothesline to the throat and could not breath. He was not knocked out nor had a concusion as reported.
The fear intially was that he had suffered a crushed or torn larynx. The muscles in Storm's throat were swollen, but there was no tear after x-rays at the emergency room. Storm was released from the hospital, and is anticiapated to be at the TNA PPV tonight.
TNA's Director Of Bookings Bob Ryder also reports on 1wrestling.com that Jackie Moore had three teeth knocked out at the same house show. She too is expected to be at the TNA PPV.
Shelly "Salinas" Martinez is through with TNA. She quit the company.
It was announced during tonight's No Surrender pay-per-view broadcast that Jacqueline had attacked Salinas backstage. That's the storyline reason for her departure from the company.
Martinez was recently tapped for a role in an Italian film that would have conflicted with her bookings for TNA. Reportedly, she offered to give up the film role if TNA increased her pay, but they refused. As a result, she handed in her notice to the company. Her contract was due to expire next month anyway.
Ik ben Boon Kenneth, en gebruik soms ook wel de schuilnaam Sting.
Ik ben een man en woon in Dworp (Belgie) en mijn beroep is .
Ik ben geboren op 05/06/1989 en ben nu dus 30 jaar jong.
Mijn hobby's zijn: Worstelen en films.
Druk op onderstaande knop om een berichtje achter te laten in mijn gastenboek